Monday, November 15, 2010

Living a love song :)

Well I just started this new blog. I thought I would share a little about me on my first blog. So here I go.

My name is Kendra, Im 23 years old. I have no kids, I have type 2 diabetes, I have had it for 2 years now. I take up to 1,500mgs of metformin each day. This is something I dont wish on anyone. I grew up in a small town in Indiana, called Jasonville. Our biggest thing is subway haha. I love to travel, and that is one of the many reasons I met the man I am with today. Adam, I couldnt ask for anyone better, he treats me with all the respect. 

I have a short attention span lol So yes it has taken me 30 mins just to write this small paragraph. I am currently liviing with my family till he is home from his deployment. We are stationed at Ft Campbell, Ky. I like it there. I have 4 brothers so I can be a little rough lol.

I grew up in the country and so love my country music. Im so addicted to youtube also. I miss the old days more and more each day. But I wouldnt give up my days with Adam. Oh and you will learn I am super random haha. So for now this is it. You will learn more about me as I post more and more.

Love always,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment